Yeah, my internet has been down constantly over the last few days as well.
i know there starting to switch over, i haven't experienced nothing but problems so far, internet going out ALL The time here lately, must be just where there switching everything over??
who knows,
anybody know of any upgrades were getting [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Yeah, my internet has been down constantly over the last few days as well.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Mine too...and I called them and was told there was no problem [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Then explained that my father had called an hour earlier and they said there was...
So they dug a bit deeper and hey what do you know there was a problem
GRrrrr
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I lived in Richmond last year and my qualms with Comcast was that it didn't have the WB, but now that the WB and UPN have merged into "the CW", will Comcast now carry that?
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Our local Adelphia now Comcast does carry it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I could not stand Adelphia in anything. We had cable through them and the internet and it was just bad. Now we have DSL through Verizon and Dish Network and have had wonderful service.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Adelphia/Comcast is on its last legs with me
I was giving Comcast a bit of time to see how they do
I never had much problem with Adelphia, but I'm leaning to the Verizon and the Dish (although I'm paying extra for the higher speed Adelphia and definitely not getting it now)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks